Who Are We
Calder Stewart is a nationwide leader in developing property and building solutions for New Zealand’s industrial and commercial markets.
Every year our team of around 450 people deliver outcomes for local, national, and international clients by building many of the largest and most complex projects across the country. A family-owned business started in Milton in 1955, for over 68 years we have successfully evolved our services into a national offering. Our capabilities include an extensive land portfolio, end-to-end property services, Design Build solutions, plus manufacturing and construction services.
With steady growth, the ability to communicate to our whole team has become a key focus to our business to ensure we continue to share our story with our people and our customers. We have generations of proven experience on our team, and we deliver flexible solutions and we're driven by a common set of values in 'Find a Way', 'Play Fair', 'Be Loyal' and 'Own It'.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant role is supporting our CEO, COO/General Counsel and National Construction Leadership Team based in our Christchurch office. You will provide high level support in a strategic and practical capacity.
Key duties & responsibilities
· Diary, travel and inbox management for the team
· Preparation of high-level confidential documents and reports
· Manage schedule, arrange and confirm meetings and area events
· Support with internal communications nationally
· Assist and manage various internal projects.
Skills & experience
· Demonstrated ability to work in a senior management structure
· Strong software and systems knowledge
· Exceptional minute taking ability
· Innate ability to think ahead and pre-empt needs
· Ability to work in high level trust environment
· Down to earth, energetic and self-sufficient personality
· Flexible and willing to turn your hand to any tasks
· Loads of initiative, motivation and an excellent communicator.
Culture and Benefits
We are proud of our company culture and offer a supportive work environment. Calder Stewart actively promotes continued education within the industry to enhance your skills.
To find out more about Calder Stewart please visit our website www.calderstewart.co.nz
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Applications for this position must have NZ residency.
Calder Stewart is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. A negative drug test result will be a condition of any offer of employment.